
Raul's Republican Friend

WE finally managed to get away even if it was just overnight. I emphasise the "WE" as Raul is away all the time, hence the name "The Happy Little Wanderer". Saturday we drove the Corvette up to Ojai and stayed at a quaint little B & B called the Lavender Inn. We even stayed in the Lavender Room. Didn't realize how much I really needed to just relax. Our room had a cute little patio that overlooked the backyard with a beautiful view of the mountains. Perfect weekend-even if it did rain a bit. To top it off, Raul went into several stores with me and didn't complain one bit! For those of you who know him this is no small task. Even better, he marked antique stores on the map, and actually went to them. Sunday we drove into the Angeles National Forrest and then stopped on the way home to see my "sister" Angi and her kids. He's right, we do need to do this more often. I get so caught up in what has to be done that I forget to relax and enjoy.
3 days ago
+of+Cabo+Feb+2010+127.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment