Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Beamer




Dean loves animals. Always has and always will. If he had his way he would bring home every stray and have a zoo. Don't get me wrong, I love animals too, it's just you need to remember how much work pets are. He is cute though, and he loves Dean to pieces.

2 comments:

Kurt and Jordan said...

That dog is adorable, I love dogs too, but they are a lot of work.. I want to get one for dental school if we can have one where we go.... I hope you guys are doing good.. Oh that girl in the pics with my little bro is his girlfriend they dated all thru highschool and she waited for him on his mission.. They are cute together we like her a lot, we just want him to date and make sure since that's all either of them have dated so we will see;)

JMay said...

Isn't he just the cutest!?!