Friday, July 24, 2009

A Decade


Your mom is always right. When I was young my mom told me time passes so quickly and as you get older it will pass even more so. Thinking how can a clock go faster when you are older when there are still 24 hours in every day, this made no sense to me. Well, guess what? The older I get the faster that 24 hours goes!
We have been married ten years today, and have lived a lifetime in those ten years. Some good, some not, some fun, some heartache and on and on....I often think the Lord gave us a full plate so we could bond in ten years what normally would take 25! So really this should be our 25th, isn't that your Silver Anniversary? We were supposed to go to Italy and celebrate, but had to cancel. His mom is doing better. Hope we can reschedule. I need a trip!
Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 10th Anniversary! I hope you it was a wonderful day! You'll have to start planning 10 year anniversary trip version 2.0 to make up for your missed Italy vacation. Good times ahead...

Kate said...

Wow! Happy Anniversary! You are a beautiful couple! I loved the pictures, and also the story of how you met. Hilarious. Congratulations on your first ten happy years together!

Kurt and Jordan said...

WOW!!! That's exciting. I love looking at your pictures, you look gorgeous! YOu look like a perfect couple! Congratulations, can't wait to hear about that trip in the near future