Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Moon

Can't believe I got so into the whole Twilight drama, but I did. Loved the book. I usually stay far away from vampires, werewolves and all that stuff. However after hearing the buzz over and over again I gave into peer pressure and picked up the first of the series. That was the end for me...I have never read four books so quickly and was never so sad when I finished. I had to part with dear friends!
The movie was a different story. As usual the book was SO much better than the movie, but in this case I was even more disappointed, because I had such high expectations. I went to see Twilight and felt let down. I was not looking forward to New Moon coming out, and in fact thought I would just wait and see it when it came out on video. This trailer changed my mind...
See for yourself.

0 comments: