Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dressed Up With a Place to Go


I was so happy to finally get a picture of Dean and Brittany dressed up and together, I had to share it. They are great kids, inside and out if I do say so myself! But then again I'm their mom. The occasion was Mike got married on Sunday the 6th to Stephanie, and we couldn't be happier. She is wonderful. With the track record of his ex's we appreciate her more than she will ever know. She has never been married, is in the movie industry, but most importantly, is great to the kids, and to Raul and me. Don't blow this Mike!

2 comments:

Brooke Morgan said...

Cute kids! I didn't know mike was getting married. When did he meet her? I think dean looks like mike the older he gets, but then again, i haven't seen mike since you and raul got married.

jamieyk4 said...

I love those kids!!!