
I don't know if this story is as funny in writing as it was in person, but I haven't laughed so hard in ages! "Papo", (Raul), and I were talking to Juliett and I mentioned I needed to get a flagpole holder. Juliett, who if you have met even once you will know has something to say about anything you mention, proceeded to tell us that they had those at her mom's store (Sports Chalet). Raul questioned if she knew what a flagpole holder was, and told her it was a man who held the pole for the flag, I of course had to add that the holder I wanted needed to be tall, and handsome. Without breaking stride Juliett told us that, yes, they had those and went off talking about manikins and how you could take the clothes off of them if you wanted to buy them. Well that triggered my mouth (obviously not my brain) to tell her I not only wanted a tall, handsome pole older, but added naked to the list, (yea, I know probably not great to tell a five year old, but...? She is almost 6!) Well she continued on to tell us that if you walked into the store and went to the right that is where they sold the naked pole holders, and to the left were the one's with clothes. She got things mixed up a bit and sent Papo to the naked ones and me to the one's with clothes! Then somehow it evolved into vacuuming and I, being the inquisitive person I am, asked if they had tall, handsome, naked pole holders that also vacuumed? She said, "Of course they do!", and when asked how they would do both of those things, she stood up and pretended to hold a pole and push a vacuum while wiggling her hips! We both had tears in our eyes as did most of the people around us. Oh, did I forget to mention that this took place out on the patio of Baha Fresh? Where is your video camera when you need it? If I can get her to do it again I'll try and video it to post.
6 days ago
+of+Cabo+Feb+2010+127.jpg)
2 comments:
that is hillarious!! I love your wallpaper and new look. how do you do that?
Hey Debbie, whatever you want to know about the camp site is at hebervalleycamp.org. I think you have to reserve it well in advance but I'm not sure.
Post a Comment