My niece, Shari, just did this on her blog and I thought it was a good way to remember the past.
What's your favotite memory of me?
Here are the directions:
1. Under the comment section below please leave a memory, or memories, that we shared. Anything you remember is fine.
2.Then re-post this on your blog and see what others remember about you. If you leave a memory of me, I'll leave one about you. If you don't have a blog I'll post it in response to your comment on my blog. It really is fun to see the things that stay in our minds. Try it, it only takes a minute!
3 days ago
+of+Cabo+Feb+2010+127.jpg)
3 comments:
I remember the time when you helped me get up on water skis. There was a pole on the side of the boat that I held on to and you told me what to do. I also remember you getting in the water with me too when I was better. I also loved spending the night at your house when I was little and played with Brittney.
I love this. And I have so many memories since we go way back. First and so special is that you planned the whole night when Kevin asked me to marry him 30 years ago and you let us take your cool car. You even ordered the roses he gave me!! Oh I love you
I remember when you brought devin to DisneyLand as I was there with my grandkids. we had a blast...I could go on and on
I have 3 favorites (is that allowed?) 1. When you performed first aid on my son with an otterpop. 2. You and shanna cracking up and making me and Kyle laugh while Raul was taking our engagement pictures. 3. Our girls' Dinner at Applebees with you, shanna, brooke, and kelly; and I seem to remember something crazy with a flashlight :) you are so much fun to have around, Debbie! I just love you!
Post a Comment