Thursday, August 28, 2008

Privacy Please


I have been contemplating going private for awhile now, and finally decided that it's time. My husband is extremely private and although he is fine with family and close friends I realize he is probably correct when he says that anyone can find out about you if it is just out there...so I've decided a little privacy is a good thing. So please everyone, even if you are a casual reader that is a friend of a friend, please leave your e-mail address, we'd love to continue sharing our lives with you. If you don't want to leave your e-mail here just e-mail me privately and I will add you from there.

5 comments:

Erica said...

of course i am in! i believe you already have my email. oh and thanks by the way for the newspelling! i told kirk that would be to many e's but when i saw it written out i really like it!

Kate said...

Hi Debbie! I would love to be included in your list! It's so nice to be able to stay connected to you! kyleandkate@gmail.com

Okamoto Family said...

Add us too please! madelynprestwich@gmail.com

Ty Bebe said...

Me too!
lexi.sotelo@gmail.com

Chelsea said...

chelsealou at gmail dot com