


Time has a way of passing without us realizing it. In some ways people have been a part of your life forever and in others it seems like just yesterday we were young and carefree. I have been trying to get my pictures in order and ran across these...Jamie and I were roommates in college and developed a friendship that will last throughout the eternities. I know Kevin & Jamie love my kids just as I love theirs. While Brittany was in college she went to their home every Sunday for family dinner. It is one of the things she misses most from her college days. Brittany met a few friends in college that I am sure she will stay close like we have. This is something I truly cherish.


2 days ago
+of+Cabo+Feb+2010+127.jpg)
2 comments:
I have been looking at this and crying. Camber and Joey just came in from class and are looking at it too. Wow where does the time go? You are much more than my good friend(and you know that) my kids love you and I LOVE YOU!!
I am dying laughing right now! I didn't realize I was such a babe!!! :) CAn't wait to see you in a couple weeks! YOu need to call landon! did you hear about the Sunday drama?
Post a Comment